1. Does the Cat Enclosure Kit require assembly?
The enclosure is completely pre-assembled and then partially disassembled. You will receive the full-size panels completed with the wire attached; the door hinges and door are in place as are all latches and screws. To assemble simply place panels next to each other and tighten screws. The kit comes with complete, easy to read instructions, including drawings.
2. Can I have a custom sized Enclosure?
Yes! Simply contact us and let us know what you would like and we'll quote you a price and shipping cost.
3. What tools do I need to assemble my new Cat Enclosure Kit?
You only need a drill or electric screwdriver with a philips head screwdriver tip.
4. I'd like a Pet Step or other piece of furniture in a color not offered. Can I order a special color?
Yes! We can special order carpet for the item of your choice. Special order colors and carpets may involve an increase in price.
5. Can I have a Pet Step or any piece of furniture custom made?
Yes! Simply contact us to discuss what you would like to have made.
6. Can I have something made using my own carpet?
Yes! Please let us know what piece you're interested in and we'll let you know how much carpet is needed. (Sculptured in looped Berber carpets not recommended.)
7. How does the Cat Enclosure attach to the house?
Screws to attach it to your house are provided.
8. Can I take the Enclosure with me if I move?
Yes. Simply loosen the screws between panels and your Enclosure can now go with you.